Friday, December 9, 2011

1 Week

Woah! This time, next week, I will be in America? Crazy how travel works isn't it? The next days in Banica will be filled with my lasts: last Magdalena groups, last masses here, last dinners, last teaching days, last CCD classes. I am getting antsy to be home with my loved ones for Christmas but I know that I need to soak up every joy and blessing that I can here in these next 7 days.

Today will be my last Friday Magdalena group and we are having a going away dinner, tomorrow will be my last CCD class in Banica (and I will be listening to the Army v. Navy game too - GO NAVY!), Sunday through Tuesday afternoon will be my last "whirlwind" which includes SO many things but the schedule is so busy that I lose my mind those days haha, Tuesday night will be my going away dinner at Mari's house, and Wednesday will be my last full day in Banica. Wednesday will also include my last day in the Colegio teaching, my last Magdalena group of all, and my last dinner with my host mama Simona. I've got to pack up on Wednesday too because Thursday morning I leave for the capital. Banica is far removed from...well...everything hahahaha  so the trek to the capital will be too much to do on Friday morning for an early departure. I will be staying in the capital on Thursday with Sister Babs (a religious sister who runs a home for people who need medical help) and will head to the airport early Friday morning.

God is good and I know that everything will work out :) I know I am in for a great Christmas. This time away from my home and family and loved ones has really helped me appreciate their love so much more. I am so incredibly blessed to have the family, friends, boyfriends, and support that I do! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment