Friday, December 23, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year :)

Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas! Malygayan Pasko! 

I am home and trying to stay warm in Northern Virginia now - a strange change of pace from Banica. Christmas is probably the most beautiful time of year to come back home...maybe Fourth of July...but Christmas is pretty darn great. It's so beautiful because all of the lights are up, it's nice and chilly, you can smell fire places burning, and everyone (unless they are cramming their shopping in) it a little bit nicer. It's odd to be back form Banica though. More than anything - I miss the people! Last night I has a text message from one of the girls that I used to work with (one of the college students) and she texted me from Banica! How crazy?! 

But being home with family and loved ones feels better than ever! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment