Monday, December 12, 2011

Spider!

Last night I had a terrifying encounter with A SPIDER! This thing was HUGE, larger than my hand, and I was absolutely terrified. I had just finished showering up and was walking back to my room in my PJ's when I opened a drawer and out crawled this huge (not so) friend. I jumped on top of my bed and said, "ok...I am going to kill it!" and that failed. The thing came crawling towards me and I jumped back on my bed and just started screaming. Oris, one of the college students who stays in Banica to work Sunday-Tuesday as a joven missionero, came running into my room to ask what was wrong. She started killing it as we knocked just about everything off of my dresser and kept yelling "kill it!", "I think it is dead!", "ahhhh is it dead?" and before we knew it Simona was running across the street to see what was wrong with four friends. Too funny! There I was standing on top of my bed in my PJ's screaming over a huge spider. Gross! Spiders are GROSS! Back in the beginning of November I got bit by one and it hurt haha so I was not about to have that happen again. IT was while I was sleeping though and just swelled up and was painful.

Falling asleep last night was a little rough haha but I think I was safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment